No items in your bag
Returns and Cancellations
We want you to be completely happy with your order. If for any reason you’re not satisfied, returning your items or cancelling your order is a fast and simple process.
Cancelling an Order
All our retailers are obliged to offer a no quibble 14 day order cancellation policy. This means that if you change your mind about your purchase up to 14 days after placing payment you can cancel your order and receive a full refund.
Refunds given within this time frame will include your original postage. However, if you cancel an order after you have received your items or after your items have been dispatched, you must pay the cost of return postage. Return postage costs will vary depending on item size, seller location and sellers’ individual policies.
At Remade in Britain we operate a 30 Day no quibble returns policy. All items must be returned in the same condition they arrived and with all original packaging – including gift boxes and tags.
If you are returning an item because it is damaged, unfit for purpose or not as a described we will refund the entire cost of the item, including return postage. If you are returning the item where there has been no fault on our or the seller’s part, return payment will not be refunded.
Step-by-Step Guide to Making a Return or Cancellation
1. Login to your account and select the Returns tab.
2. Click on the product you wish to return and complete the form. The form will ask you to specify whether you want to return, cancel or exchange your product.
3. If you have already received your product you must send it back to the retailer within 14 days of submitting this form.
4. The product must be returned in the condition in which it arrived and in all the original packaging. Please return using a signed delivery service so that the package can be tracked. The cost of returning the product will be met by you unless the product arrived damaged, unfit for purpose or not as described.
5. We will reimburse you directly by your original method of payment.
What if I Don’t Have a Customer Account?
Don’t worry! If you bought your item as a guest user contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise your return. Please provide all your order information. We will email you a returns confirmation to print out and send with the product in your return to the seller. We can provide you with your seller’s address. Send the item with all original packaging via a signed delivery service. We will refund your purchase when the retailer notifies us that they have received your item.
Please note that it is not possible to return all items available for purchase at Remade in Britain. The following items cannot be returned unless they arrive damaged, unfit for purpose or not as described:
• Bespoke items that have been in any way personalised or customised to meet your specifications.
• Pieces that have been commissioned for you such as paintings, sculptures or ceramics.
• Items of clothing or jewellery that have a hygiene seal which has been broken.
• Downloadable resources.
• Event or workshop tickets where the event is in less than 2 weeks.
• Cost of delivery for any item listed as ‘Collection Only’, unless the item arrives late or is in any way damaged. Refunds of such specialised courier costs are organised between you and the seller, but you can contact customer support for advice at any stage of the transaction.
Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time and will cease as soon as notified. If you do not want to receive or pay for an upcoming issue you must cancel your subscription 3 days before its scheduled arrival.
If you have questions or you encounter any problems our dedicated customer service team are on hand to help you. Email us at email@example.com or give us a call on 0330 880 8282. We’re always happy to help!