No items in your bag
Why should I become a Remade Retailer?
When you join us as a retailer you can sell your upcycled goods and services through our easy-to-use online system, allowing you to concentrate on your next creation without worrying about maintaining your own e-commerce site. Whatever it is that you repurpose, setting up shop at Remade in Britain gives you access to some fantastic benefits and resources which will help you build a bigger following and client base. Here are just a few of them:
• Advertise and book commissions
• Sell vouchers, downloadable how-to-guides and tickets to courses, workshops and events
• Advertise and hire out your workshop space and tools
• Generate your own advertising campaigns and special offers with easy to use customer voucher codes
• List your products alongside the UK’s most esteemed designers, upcyclers and salvage experts
• Use our quick guest checkout function when connected to the internet at any fair or event
• Contact customers directly
• Download free projects, tutorials and marketing materials
• Network and draw inspiration from our extensive retailer-dedicated social media pages which include Facebook, Twitter, Instragram, YouTube and Pinterest
• Opportunity to join us for national events, including the annual Grand Designs Live week, promoting your products under the Remade banner
• Benefit from dedicated retailer help resources including a how to set up shop guide, advice on maximising the potential of your product marketing and regular retailer help videos
• Enjoy dedicated seller support from our friendly team
What can I sell at Remade in Britain?
At Remade in Britain you can sell a huge variety of upcycled and sustainable products. If it’s British made and helps to reduce landfill, we want to hear from you! Products currently for sale include:
• Upcycled Products – items which have been repurposed from an original function or renovated and reloved by hand
• Recycled, Reclaimed or Reused Items
• Ethical, Environmentally-Friendly and Sustainable Products
• Upcycling Materials – including chalk paint, mouldings and craft books
• Salvage and Surplus – reclaimed materials such as fabrics, building materials and motor parts that can be used in upcycling projects
• Commissions and Personalised Products
• Courses, Workshops and Event Tickets
• Vouchers and Downloadable How-To Guides
• Tool and Workshop Hire – and any other service directly related to the categories listed above
Retailers must be British based. We cannot list products from companies whose stock does not belong to either a registered British business or the British address of a global business. Retailers may not link to any alternative buying platform or advertise to sell products outside of the site. Products submitted for sale must not be dangerous, perishable or contain offensive material. For a full list of product restrictions please consult our seller terms and conditions
What Are The Costs?
How Do I Join?
Simply fill in the form to create an account and we’ll be in touch. We need to know a little about you and what you make and sell before we can get started. If you’re worried that you do not fit the categories above, do still enquire – we will add you to our lists of possible expansions and related projects. Items which do not fit the categories or are not made in Britain may well be suitable for future ventures
Once your store has been approved you can login and begin creating your store. To login, hover over the ‘Login/Register’ link located in the top right corner, enter your registered login email address and password and press ‘Login’. For help setting up your shop and uploading products visit our How-To Guide.
At Remade in Britain we love to help budding upcycling enthusiasts become sustainable design entrepreneurs. If that could be you, why not sign up today? If you have any queries, big or small, our customer service team are always here to help. Contact us today at 0330 880 8282 or on firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to hear from you!